Monday, August 22, 2011

road tripping in the USA!

This past weekend we went to Helena, Mt for a wedding...... after viewing my photos I realized we did not get any pics of the bride and groom, yikes! anyways.... here is the best of what I did take......

In the car





8 hours in the car both ways..... but they did great

MelZ and Hanna (niece of the groom)

Cathedral of St. Helena... my picture does not do it justice

here is a pic of the Cathedral from the Internet



Dad and me at the reception

the reception was in a huge old barn, this is my mom and the kids


between the ceremony and reception, we found this awesome ice cream parlor that has an old fashioned carousel



I am realizing, I did not get any pictures of Matt and I together, of the bride and groom, or their families, or my parents together or when Melz asked a girl to dance with him.... of course, I was his words, but the girl accepted, and they were sooo cute! I think she was about 9 or 10....  that boy loves the ladies... (Matt took video of this though) all in all it was a fantastic trip.

2 comments:

  1. Fun! That church is gorgeous & Heidi! You look great! Love the video of Melz, priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Heidi, for sharing your trip to Montana! You did enough justice in your photography to show what a beautiful place it was and what a fantastic trip you all had together!!!

    ReplyDelete