Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mariana

It was Mariana's first day of school today. Of course, this is already her third year of school so she is a pro for a four year old.

I sure wish she liked getting her picture taken, she has beautiful eyes, but she doesn't look at the camera very often.




I will also add some cute photos of her from when we went to the fair. We went to a kid friendly play that had audience participation. It was an old west style setting. Mariana was a dancing girl. Hoorah for dress up, she told me later she wanted to go back and be a cowgirl.... but we didn't have time.




 Matt also was in the play, he was the bad guy cowboy. I was also in the play, I was cast as the dog....  no pics of that though :)

here is some video of Mari dancing~

No comments:

Post a Comment