Wednesday, October 19, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things.......

 For my house, it seems the dining room is the center of all things, it also functions as a passageway from one end of the house to the other, so if I am there getting stuff done, I can keep tabs on everybody in the house. Usually the table is full of my daily project, whether it is clipping coupons, the daily harvest, researching online (like how to butcher a chicken, or fix a broken appliance) art projects with the kids, bills, meals or Bible study. To get a clean and cleared table feels so good and it brings rest to my heart.
 Pumpkins make me smile, especially the little ones.
Lately I have been decorating a lot with dried beans. I love the colors and simplicity. 

My all time favorite coffee cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment